Monday, June 16, 2008

Shit! I suck! I always forget to write blogs. Hah whenever I actually think "I should write a blog," I'm usually drunk and have work in the morning, and decide I should probably try to get at least like 5 hours of sleep. But right now I'm sober and waiting for Jonah to get off work, so yay blogging!!

Today is a sad day! I dropped Seth off at the airport this afternoon. He's going out of the country to stay with a friend. The super sucky part is he'll be gone for 3 1/2 weeks. He'll be back on July 10th. And I'm not sure what my work schedule will be like around that time, so I might not even get to spend much time with him right away, since I'll wanna go down and stay with him if I have a few days off. I went back down to my college town last week for like 3 days. I planned on hanging out with a few friends over the time I was there... but ended up blowing most of them off to spend more time with Seth. I'm a bad friend huh? I actually only hung out with 1 friend the whole time I was there. I'm lame!


P.S. I got a new car!!! Finally!!!! So excited!! BUT FUCKING GAS PRICES KEEP BRINGING ME DOWN!!! You're breakin' my balls gas!!!!!

No comments: