Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Friends are confusing people

I'm excited! I'm meeting Jonah's boyfriend for the first time today! I don't know why I'm so excited though. I'm sure if he was dating a girl, I would not be all that excited to meet her. It would be more like, "Oh cool some chick, awesome." Maybe it's the fact that this is the first boyfriend of his that I actually get to meet, or even really know about. Can't wait though! Jonah was so excited when he found out his beau (Jake is his name) was coming. I love seeing him so happy! He acts so in love when he talks about Jake, the are always on the phone together, and never has anything but good things to say about him, and how much he misses him. Although I'm confused because last week I walked in on him making out with this girl we know. Very confusing. ?????

On another topic, things have been weird with Kat lately. She's been home from college for about a week, and so far I have seen her once, and it was like for 20 minutes and then she left. To hang out with her boyfriend I think. But its not like this is a new relationship, they have been together for about 2 years, and she's usually pretty good about balancing her time between friends and her boyfriend. Jared and Jonah seem to think she's lost maturity over the last year and is letting her boyfriend control her more. She also sent Jonah a text that said "You're a pimp, but you don't have the shit to back it up," and neither Jonah nor I can figure out exactly what that means. Any ideas? I'm kinda worrying about her strange behavior lately, and hows she alienating friends, including me! I'll always be her friend, but she's less desirable to actually spend lot of time with lately. The boys wont even answer her call/texts a lot of the time. But me and Kat are going shopping in about 2 hours, so hopefully I can figure out whats going on, and tell her whats up.

P.S.- Jared finally met Seth and was actually nice to him, and has since stopped giving me shit about it. But it's only been like 3 days so we'll have to wait and see.

No comments: